Changes to Ontario Probate Form 74I
Form 74I Order in an Estates Proceeding replaces:
- Form 74.13.2 Order for a Certificate of Appointment of (Succeeding) Estate Trustee with a Will Limited to the Assets Referred to in the Will
- Form 74.36 Order to Accept or Refuse Appointment as Estate Trustee with a Will
- Form 74.37 Order to Accept or Refuse Appointment as Estate Trustee without a Will
- Form 74.38 Order to Consent or Object to a Proposed Appointment of an Estate Trustee
- Form 74.39 Order to File a Statement of Assets of the Estate
- Form 74.40 Order to Beneficiary Witness
- Form 74.41 Order to Former Spouse
- Form 74.42 Order to Pass Accounts
This form can also consolidate multiple orders into a single document. Therefore, the applicant must select the appropriate order, along with the corresponding title and wording. All other orders, titles, and wording should be deleted.
This and all other 2022 Ontario Probate form changes are now published and available in Estateably. Want to see how Estateably can save you and your practice hours by automating forms, precedents, and accounting? Book a 40-minute demo here or contact us to get started!