1) Estate Accounting Improvements
- We have added a variety of new preset categories to the Estate Accounting section, allowing for more accurate groupings for our clients performing estate accounting on behalf of their clients.
- We have also added an Informal Accounting report (available in the Forms and Letters section, and shortly in the Estate Accounting section as well) which can be used to provide simplified accounting to clients (in addition to the court-formatted formal accounts that are already available in the Estate Accounting section).
- We have added new currencies to our automated investments lookup, including: USD, AUD, EUR, and GBP. In the coming weeks we will also enable automated conversions for accounting entries.
2) User Experience Improvements
- To accommodate the breadth of information being input in our app, users will now be able to add beneficiaries, executors, and inventory items in a full-page view, replacing the smaller pop-up screen that had been used to date.
- To facilitate data entry, required fields will be flagged more prominently (whereas optional fields will no longer be flagged at all).
- The Contacts section has been consolidated into a single screen, with tabs across the top of the screen for navigation to the sub-sections for Beneficiaries, Executors, and Others.
- The Estate Accounts section has been removed; this functionality now lives within the Inventory.
3) New Forms and Letters
We continue to add to our broad library of forms and precedents, including:
- Proposed interim distributions.
- Spousal election form.
- Printable mailing labels (for beneficiaries) and file cover sheet (for internal purposes).
In the coming days and weeks we will be beta testing a new section called My Tasks that will consolidate all deadlines from all files in a single page.
We are also in the final stages of a DocuSign integration to enable digital signings.
If you have any questions about any of the features listed above, or suggestions for future features, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.